The Scottish Centre for Crime & Justice Research
Bespoke WordPress website for The Scottish Centre for Crime & Justice Research
The Scottish Centre for Crime & Justice Research is a collaboration between the Universities of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling and Strathclyde. SCCJR aims to produce research that informs policy and practice and advances our understanding of justice.
They had an existing large content managed website that over time had become visually dated, and disparate streams of content existing in external locations that needed brought together into the new website.
SCCJR had an existing large content managed website (approx 1300 published pages) that over time had become visually dated. They also have a popular podcast, a repository of videos on YouTube and an externally hosted blog.
Our task was to deliver a great looking new design and bring together these disparate streams of content into one place, in a way that was easy for the SCCJR team to manage.
- Created a new look and feel that developed and built on their brand guidelines with the added challenge of having limited/no images to work with
- Delivered the website on time and within budget
- Delivered CMS training to the in-house admin team
- Provided ongoing website support and maintenance
- Successful content migration from previous website platform