Round up of work for 2015!
15th December 2015
It’s been a busy old time at Infinite Eye HQ, and our intermittent blog updates have been even more rare than usual!
Over the last few months we have worked on a diverse range of projects. A quick roundup of work includes:
- Built the website for the rather fabulous Graphic Design Festival Scotland http://graphicdesignfestivalscotland.com/
- Created a game to help in a mental health awareness campaign http://www.mind-defenders.co.uk/
- Designed a logo and built a website for Dumfries & Galloway based solicitors Hall Baird http://www.hallbaird.co.uk/
- Partnered with the talented Kerr Vernon and produced a website for a new housing development http://maryhill-locks.co.uk/
- Built a new website for the IT folks at Consilium http://www.consilium-uk.com/
- Refreshed the design of Orkney jeweller Alison Moore http://www.alisonmoore.co.uk/
- Designed and built a new website for Clyde Marine Recruitment http://www.clyderecruit.com/
- Updated the look and feel of the website for wordsmiths Word Up http://www.wordupscot.co.uk/
- Built a website for the networking specialists Ping Network Solutions http://www.ping-ns.com/
- Partnered with Atalanta to build a new ecommerce website for hand craftedleather workers McRostie http://www.mcrostie.co.uk/
- It’s been in the pipeline for a while but a lovely little WordPress ecommerce website for talented jeweller Eileen Gatt has also gone live http://www.eileengatt.co.uk/
- We’ve got our teeth stuck into an app, more of which we will talk about when it hits the app store early next year.
- Built a number of custom newsletter templates for customers who use Mailchimp and campaign monitor.
- Partnered with design agencies to enable their digital projects to come to life.
- On the brink of launching is a new website for product designers Kabloom kabloom.co.uk
- Going live in February will be a WordPress website for a new Dumfries & Galloway business, Land / estate agents, valuers & rural consultants, Threave Rural www.threaverural.co.uk
And of course we have worked hard to keep all our clients websites running smoothly!