As your business grows and develops there is a greater need for automation and integration across systems and services.
There is commonly a business case for the automation of data exchange between your website and one or more external platforms and services. This data exchange normally happens using an API or some form of custom developed integration.
The most obvious examples would be integration with a marketing platform like Mailchimp, or sending enquiries from your enquiry form into a sales pipeline or CRM system. Going beyond that there may be a need to pull information into the website – such as products from an ERP system, staff profiles from an internal database system, jobs from a 3rd party recruitment platform etc.
What sort of integrations have we completed?
We have successfully with the following platforms (and more!):
- Marketing/email automation platforms like Mailchimp, Active Campaign, Campaign Monitor etc
- Email sending platforms like Postmark, Sendgrid and Amazon SES
- Custom mapping with the Google Maps API
- Ticketing platforms like Eventbrite, Spektrix and Eventotron
- Developing a full cXML punchout integration
- Working with the Biblio XML standard
- Integrating WooCommerce with specialist ERP systems like Vintner (for wine) and Merlin Business Systems
- Custom WordPress integration with the Avantio API for holiday accommodation
- e-learning with Moodle
- Consumption of traditional data dumps in CSV, XML, BLM, custom flat file formats etc