Help when you need it
We have a communicative, friendly, and experienced team of developers who will be involved in the creation of your website, therefore we are perfectly placed to assist with any queries, support questions or maintenance that’s required.
We look after websites, of all shapes an sizes. Some need frequent fettling and others the very occasional tweak – either way our customers have peace of mind that we are able to help when they need it most.
Do you have a broken WordPress website or a WordPress website needing updated and no one to ask for help and advice on how to do it?
What support do I need?
Your support needs will be shaped by 2 things, the size and complexity of your website, and the in-house capabilities of your team.
Typical website support tasks include:
- Priority Support by ticket/email
- Bug Fixes
- CMS Software updates and plugin updates
- Restoration of the website if its been hacked or exploited
- Ongoing advice / consultation relating to the website
- Help with any content addition issues or any other website queries
- Help with website visitor analytics
- Arranging and managing backups
If you’re busy or don’t have the in-house capabilities, then we can make content updates for you, preparing graphics and making sure everything looks great.
Your website is not set and forget, changes do happen and we’re here when you need us most. We offer all customers ongoing support for their website, app, or custom development project.
Emergency Website Support
People often contact us when they have a problem cannot contact their existing website designer or developer after a few years of inactivity. Of course this can happen for many reasons, people move jobs or close their business, development was originally outsourced, contractual disputes, whatever the reason you need your website updated in a timely manner.
Every case is different, but typically we help with:
- Rescuing your domain name, and transferring it to your own account
- Transferring your website onto a new server, or setup of a temporary hosting solution
- Creation of a holding page or simple website while you resolve a situation
- Fix things that have broken recently (or things that have never worked!)
- Finish off projects that have been abandoned.
We generally work with LAMP technology and are happy to take over most websites. If your project is WordPress, Woocommerce then we should be well suited. If its another PHP based CMS system or framework then we can certainly take a look.
In all circumstances, before committing you to anything, we would evaluate what you have, and the feasibility of what needs done to move you forward.
If you think we can help get you out of a pickle please contact us.