We have experience with a range of popular e-commerce platforms, most recently with WooCommerce, Shopify and Snipcart.
Our approach to e-commerce is simple: design a user friendly website that looks great, showcase your products and services at their best, and lead your customer through the sales journey in a enjoyable way.
In our experience, e-commerce comes in many different forms, including:
- selling physical goods directly to a consumer (b2c) or to another business (b2b) from a catalogue based website – this is your traditional ‘online shop’ front but the requirements can vary hugely.
- selling goods on a subscription basis, for example a monthly beer subscription or organic vegetable box
- selling recurring memberships to clubs and societies
- selling access to intangible products, such as music downloads, eBooks, or websites
- selling tickets for a concert conference or event or making a paid-for booking
- selling services, for example letting your customers pay online for business consulting, or plumbing work or even a personal training session
There is no one-size-fits-all solution, you might need something as simple as a Paypal or Stripe payment facility embedded into a form on your existing website, whereas others might require a fully featured e-commerce catalogue site that links into their existing ERP, CRM, and accounting software.
We've been involved with many successful e-commerce projects.
Why Sell Online?
E-Commerce has many obvious business benefits:
- Meet customers’ expectations – nowadays people expect to see your catalogue online, if you aren’t there they may buy from your online competitors instead. Even an ‘offline’ business can benefit from a comprehensive website that allows your potential customer to browse what’s on offer before they visit
- Reach more customers – e-commerce means you are not limited by your location enabling you to access a national or international market.
- Reduce the cost-per-sale – you don’t need a retail outlet and sales staff, customers make their decisions to purchase independently
- Niche marketing – selling online means you are able to target a specific market segment and track how well this performs
- Always open for business – online shopping offers greater convenience for your customers. People can shop while you sleep!
- Increased Visibility – Consumers increasingly search online prior to purchasing
- Reduces Marketing and Advertising costs – Targeting your marketing budget specifically at your customer base is more cost effective. It is also completely measurable
Why Work with Infinite Eye?
We are comfortable working with a range of technologies, many of our e-commerce projects have been bespoke solutions tailored to each client’s unique requirements.
We know what software is available and what can be built within your budget – it’s our job to guide you in the right direction and provide you with an e-commerce solution which will benefit your business.
We will work closely with you throughout every stage of creating your website. From the initial planning and functional specification through the design process, technical development, population of products, handover training and launch. Once the site is up and running we can support you with analytics configuration and site optimisation.